Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pretty 'NEAT'

Today... was a special day.
A day I wouldn't like to forget for a long time !!!

Today I saw what youth is all about...the true vigor that runs, or should run , through the veins of 20 year old boy.

Today is when I felt that I had missed on this part of life altogether.
Today is when I saw the 'uth ' part of life that most people keep bragging about !!!

Today is when I saw emotions soar high, situations gettin intense and that raw energy emerging as the stealth winners !!!
This is also the kinda stuff that should be built within us.
This is also the way it should sometimes be !!!

The three B's that go together pretty well - Boys, Booze and Babes ;)

Today....was the first time I went to a DISCO !!!! lolzzzz....
(RPM, TDI Mall, 07/02/2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment